Welcome to our Website
Our mission is to invite all to strengthen their experience of the message and Spirit of Jesus and in partnership with the family, to create a Christ-centered learning environment which integrates our Catholic faith and supports the uniqueness of each person.
A Message from Father Schneider
On behalf of our parish families, welcome to our website! Whether you are a visitor, new to the area or a parishioner, we hope you find the information helpful and inviting. May you be blessed on your faith journey to sainthood. If we can be of any help, please contact us. And please come worship with us at Immaculate Conception Parish in St. Clair and All Saints Parish in Madison Lake, Minnesota!
- Father Robert Schneider
All Saints Day Mass Times
8:00 am All Saints Madison Lake Friday, November 1, 2019
9:00 am Immaculate Conception St Clair Friday, November 1, 2019
Saturdays: 5:00pm - May thru October
Confessions: Saturdays at 11:00am
Immaculate Conception - St. Clair
Saturdays: 4:00pm - November thru April
Confessions: Sundays at 8:00am
Watch Mass, Weddings and Funerals on Your Phone or Online!
Weekend Masses, Weddings and Funerals are now available for viewing on our website. If you are unable to attend Mass you can tune in and watch it live.
If you would like to listen again to Father's homily or revisit a Mass, we are archiving everything. Simply click the above light blue colored link to check out the live streaming of our Masses.
Most archives will be available for viewing for one month after they have been recorded - weddings and funerals will be stored for up to one year.
If you would like to download a recording, please email your request to the parish office and we will send you a link.
All Saints Tree of Lights
Once again All Saints will be lighting up the big tree in the elevator entrance and outside of church. If you would like to remember/honor loved one(s). Donations are $10 for one name on a tag or two names on a tag for $15. Please fill out the form below and return it to the office before November 25th.
Readings for the week of November 10, 2019
- Sunday: 2 Mc 7:1-2, 9-14 / Ps 17:1, 5-6, 8, 15 [15b] / 2 Thes 2:16—3:5 / Lk 20:27-38 or 20:27, 34-38
- Monday: Wis 1:1-7 / Ps 139:1b-3, 4-6, 7-8, 9-10 [24b] / Lk 17:1-6
- Tuesday: Wis 2:23—3:9 / Ps 34:2-3, 16-17, 18-19 [2a] / Lk 17:7-10
- Wednesday: Wis 6:1-11 / Ps 82:3-4, 6-7 [8a] / Lk 17:11-19
- Thursday: Wis 7:22b—8:1 / Ps 119:89, 90, 91, 130, 135, 175 [89a] / Lk 17:20-25
- Friday: Wis 13:1-9 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5ab [2a] / Lk 17:26-37
- Saturday: Wis 18:14-16; 19:6-9 / Ps 105:2-3, 36-37, 42-43 [5a] / Lk 18:1-8
- Next Sunday: Mal 3:19-20a / Ps 98:5-6, 7-8, 9 [cf. 9] / 2 Thes 3:7-12 / Lk 21:5-19