Welcome to our Website
Our mission is to invite all to strengthen their experience of the message and Spirit of Jesus and in partnership with the family, to create a Christ-centered learning environment which integrates our Catholic faith and supports the uniqueness of each person.
A Message from Father Schneider
On behalf of our parish families, welcome to our website! Whether you are a visitor, new to the area or a parishioner, we hope you find the information helpful and inviting. May you be blessed on your faith journey to sainthood. If we can be of any help, please contact us. And please come worship with us at Immaculate Conception Parish in St. Clair and All Saints Parish in Madison Lake, Minnesota!
- Father Robert Schneider
Saturdays: 5:00pm - May thru October
Confessions: Saturdays at 11:00am
Immaculate Conception - St. Clair
Saturdays: 4:00pm - November thru April
Confessions: Sundays at 8:00am
Watch Mass, Weddings and Funerals on Your Phone or Online!
Weekend Masses, Weddings and Funerals are now available for viewing on our website. If you are unable to attend Mass you can tune in and watch it live.
If you would like to listen again to Father's homily or revisit a Mass, we are archiving everything. Simply click the above light blue colored link to check out the live streaming of our Masses.
Most archives will be available for viewing for one month after they have been recorded - weddings and funerals will be stored for up to one year.
If you would like to download a recording, please email your request to the parish office and we will send you a link.
Holy Land PIlgrimage - March 2019
Those who have made a pilgrimage to the Holy Land have had a profound Spiritual Experience. Many tell me that they will never hear the Gospel in the same way again, once they have walked in the places mentioned in the Gospel.
The March 2018 pilgrimage was full by September of 2017, so I have scheduled a pilgrimage in March of 2019.
Please consider joining me and Fr. Kurt Farrell of St. Theodore Catholic Church in Albert Lea for the next pilgrimage, scheduled for March 18-29 of 2019. I can assure you that you will never regret the experience. You need not be Catholic to join us on this pilgrimage.
Readings for the Week of July 22, 2018
- Sunday: Jer 23:1-6 / Ps 23:1-3, 3-4, 5, 6  / Eph 2:13-18 / Mk 6:30-34
- Monday: Mi 6:1-4, 6-8 / Ps 50:5-6, 8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mt 12:38-42
- Tuesday: Mi 7:14-15, 18-20 / Ps 85:2-4, 5-6, 7-8 [8a] / Mt 12:46-50
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 4:7-15 / Ps 126:1bc-2ab, 2cd-3, 4-5, 6  / Mt 20:20-28
- Thursday: Jer 2:1-3, 7-8, 12-13 / Ps 36:6-7ab, 8-9, 10-11 [10a] / Mt 13:10-17
- Friday: Jer 3:14-17 / Jer 31:10, 11-12abcd, 13 [cf. 10d] / Mt 13:18-23
- Saturday: Jer 7:1-11 / Ps 84:3, 4, 5-6a and 8a, 11  / Mt 13:24-30
- Next Sunday: 2 Kgs 4:42-44 / Ps 145:10-11, 15-16, 17-18 [cf. 16] / Eph 4:1-6 / Jn 6:1-15